Hosted by Anne Ohman (Shine with Unschooling) and Pam Laricchia (Living Joyfully), Childhood Redefined is an three day, adult-only intensive Unschooling Summit where we invite you to journey with us to a new way of seeing your child.
Q: WHEN AND WHERE IS THE NEXT SUMMIT BEING HELD ?
The next Summit is October 19-21, 2016 in Bethany Beach, Delaware.
Q: Why ADULT ONLY ?
Because in order to Be the unschooling parent you want to be and to truly SEE and CELEBRATE your children for Being Who They Are, you first need to connect with Your Self ~ Who YOU Are. Our adult-only summit allows you the space to explore, to engage, to let your guard down, to question, examine and ABSORB all that is being offered to you. You are Free to BE, with no distractions, for this important intensive time you have chosen to invest in for yourself and for your family.
Past attendees have found that attending the Summit has made an IMMEDIATE, positive impact on how they feel about themSelves and how they See and interact with their children.
You can read some of their feedback HERE.
Q: HOW MUCH DOES REGISTRATION COST ?
For a registration fee of only $239, you’re going to get:
- Talks and conversations that dig deep into issues related to respectful parenting, radical unschooling, and understanding our children.
- Breakout sessions to dig even deeper, and time to ask YOUR questions.
- Thought-provoking, world-expanding, and paradigm-shifting connections within yourself.
- Joyful and fun connections with your fellow Summit-Journey Travelers.
- A new level of awareness and glorious inspiration for your post-Summit re-entry into your wonderful unschooling lives.
- And So Much More!
Want to bring your spouse or significant other? Two people from the same household can register for $429.
Still have questions? No sweat, just email Anne (annieohshine AT gmail.com) or Pam (pam AT livingjoyfully.ca).